Jillian is often asked how she creates her artwork. Her papercuts and mixed media pieces are painstakingly crafted from multiple layers, which are then fabricated to form the finished construction.
Scroll to view a selection of images showing works in progress.
- Dunmore Pineapple, Falkirk, Scotland (mixed media)
- Iolanthe poster artwork (papercut)
- Saubæjarkirkja, Iceland (mixed media)
- Hurricane (paper sculpture)
- Arsenal East Stand, Highbury, London (papercut)
- A History of Music in the University of Aberdeen cover artwork (papercut)
- King’s College, Old Aberdeen (mixed media)
- St Andrew’s Mappa Mundi (gouache)
- Postage stamp collage process from various works
- St Machar’s Mappa Mundi (gouache)
- Þingvallakirkja, Iceland (mixed media)
- Hundingshütte (paper sculpture)
- Memorial Chapel, University of Glasgow, Scotland (papercut)